loops in simpleweighted graph

Hamideh Bakhtiari
Hi All,

I want to have loops in my simpleweightedgraph structure. any idea how to do that?

Thanks.

Re: loops in simpleweighted graph

H.N. de Ridder
On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 10:43:10AM -0800, Hamideh Bakhtiari wrote:

> I want to have loops in my simpleweightedgraph structure. any idea how to do that?

You can't. A simple graph by definition has no loops. You'll need to use
WeightedPseudoGraph which allows both loops and multi-edges.

Ernst

--
Information System on Graph Classes and their Inclusions (ISGCI)
http://www.graphclasses.org