next release version

Hey all,

It's been pointed out to me that the move to JDK 8 is a big one, which may make take a while for projects weighted down by legacy release constraints to absorb.

As a result, the next JGraphT release will be 1.0.0 (instead of 0.9.3).

We could have made it 0.10, but JGraphT, although just barely post-millennial, is not exactly a spring chicken, so we might as well celebrate its maturity with a bright shiny 1.x designation.

If necessary for dependent projects stuck on older JDK versions, maintenance releases on the 0.9 series can be branched off for backports, but there are no plans for that at this time.

I'll make the corresponding changes in the HISTORY/pom files unless I hear objections.