old jgrapht merge requests

Joris Kinable
There are several old jgrapht merge requests including some A* search implementations, dating back to 2012. What's happening with those? Can we review/accept/reject them or is there a particular reason they are still out there?

br,

Re: old jgrapht merge requests

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Joris Kinable <[hidden email]> wrote:
There are several old jgrapht merge requests including some A* search implementations, dating back to 2012. What's happening with those? Can we review/accept/reject them or is there a particular reason they are still out there?

If you'd like to do the review, go ahead and add your comments, and if one of them gets to an acceptable state, let me know and I can merge the pull request.  Looks like only one of them has a unit test at the moment.

Likewise for other open mergeable pull requests.

Re: old jgrapht merge requests

Joris Kinable
Ok, I'll go over some of them in the next few weeks.

Thanks for your feedback :)

Joris

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 2:26 AM, John Sichi <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Joris Kinable <[hidden email]> wrote:
There are several old jgrapht merge requests including some A* search implementations, dating back to 2012. What's happening with those? Can we review/accept/reject them or is there a particular reason they are still out there?

If you'd like to do the review, go ahead and add your comments, and if one of them gets to an acceptable state, let me know and I can merge the pull request.  Looks like only one of them has a unit test at the moment.

Likewise for other open mergeable pull requests.

Re: old jgrapht merge requests

Szabolcs Besenyei
I'd love to help
​ ​