updated todo list and future enhancements

updated todo list and future enhancements

d-michail
Hi all,

to accompany our latest release 1.0.1 we have compiled a list of features/enhancements for the library, that we may work in the near future.

https://github.com/jgrapht/jgrapht/wiki/TODOs

We hope that by compiling such a list (a) more people will contribute to the development of the library, and (b) it will be easier for someone new to the codebase to get involved.

The list is by no means exhaustive, feel free to enhance functionality in
some other area and submit a pull-request.

Regards,
Dimitrios Michail